Membership in the Artists Association of Northern Colorado has many benefits:
- Support for you as an artist and for presentation and sales of your artwork.
- Camaraderie with other local artists.
- Information on AANC activities, members' showings, local workshops, calls for artists, art events in the community and articles of interest to artists in the members only monthly newsletter.
- Opportunities to show your artwork.
- Opportunities to support your local art community.
- Reduced entry fees for AANC shows, exhibitions and workshops.
- Web presence through your profile on the AANC website
Membership dues are as follows:
- Annual (July to June) Dues - $40 Individual; $20 Non-Artist Supporting Member
- Individual dues can be paid in one payment or in 2
$20 July to December; $20 January to June
- New Member Dues - $20 between January to June (Same as anyone else paying dues in 2 installments)
- Individual dues can be paid in one payment or in 2 half-yearly Installments:
- Sponsor/Patron - $100 Annually
Membership dues support shows, the newsletter and educational programs.
To become a member or renew your membership of AANC through the website with a credit card, fill out the Membership Form and submit it. You will be taken to PayPal for your payment. If you don't wish to use PayPal, simply close this page and your Membership Form will be submitted. Mail your check or leave at our Gallery as instructed below.
To join by mail or delivery, download the Membership Form, print it, fill it out and mail it along with your check to AANC, 148 West Oak Street, Fort Collins, CO 80524. Or pick the form up at our Gallery, located at 148 W Oak Street, Studio D, Fort Collins. You can leave your form and check at the gallery, as well. Our membership information phone number is 970-484-5163,
Meetings are held
- in the winter months on the second Saturday of each month at 9:30am
- in the summer months on the second Thursday of the month at 7pm, with critique at 6:30
at our gallery space-- 148 W Oak Street, Studio D. View Map
(Through archway between the Taj Mahal and Fish Restaurants.)
We always welcome guests and visitors.
AANC publishes a regular newsletter for its members. It contains information on AANC activities, members' showings, local workshops, calls for artists, art events in the community and articles of interest to artists. See previous editions below.
If you have news, submit it to Sisa Sternback, our temporaty newsletter editor -- email: Sisa.Sternback@colostate.edu -- by the 21st of the month to get information into the next newsletter.